Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
my shield is here for you [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 15:10:28 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She wasn’t, like, really part of the League. She was on ’s payroll first and foremost. But she’d never been real big on leading. She was Bigwig, tried and true, and she was at her best when given something to do.

Which included, apparently, helping little baby Leaguers train. She had to hand it to ‘em-- ’s League was good at sniffing a war, and sniffing out the babiest soldiers, too. What she called ‘whipping them into shape’, the League recolored as ‘preparing with self protection tools’. Six of one, half dozen of another, she supposed.

“Are you Julian?” she asked, sliding down from her Bastiodon’s back, shiny Mudkip cradled under one arm. “Oh, I love your hair.”

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
all i need are things i like!
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 17:54:23 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
oh, this sucks. she knows she can't go around as heidi hemlock all the time, but it's so much easier to do these things when she can hide behind a mask. unfortunately, her camera isn't working, and she's still waiting on a replacement. thank cassie for that, with the tinkaton having gotten even more excitable and violent since evolving. since her camera isn't working, there's no point in putting on her persona, but...

she flinches at ana's compliment. "th-thanks," she mumbles, reaching up to fiddle with a lock of colored hair. this is going to be so embarrassing... "i'm julian, yep. hi." she makes herself seem as small as possible, which isn't that difficult considering how short she is. "i'm, uh... er... nice to meet you." julian cringes.

nothing else to do but to get right to it. she releases her pokemon, letting them out into the field. all four of them stretch and look around expectantly, waiting for something to happen.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 20:25:19 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Julian falters a little, a half-step missed beat.

She pulls up, one hand coming to cradle Astrotrain’s behind and shift him forward, like a shield in his own right. “I’m sorry, is there… something else I should call you?” Maybe she was coming in a little hot. Brusque and forward worked wonders for some people but it could be a lot to swallow for others. It wasn’t Julian’s fault she hated the League as an organization, anyway.

As a peace offering, she says, “You can call me Ana. This is Astrotrain, and that’s Slag.” She points to the Bastiodon, who has shuffled off with thundering steps to graze. “Do your… friends have names?”

She was going to say kids but just because she was unfortunately maternal to all of her stupid miscreants didn’t mean everyone was.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 18:31:48 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
julian puts her hands up and shakes her head rapidly. "n-no! julian is fine!" she can't help being embarrassed to be addressed so directly, right!? isn't it normal to feel weird about having your name used to your face?

still embarrassed, they try to recover themself by gladly shifting the focus to their pokemon. "this is andromeda, delphinus, cassiopeia, and draco," they explain as they point at each one. "th-they've been with me for a while, but i haven't, um... gotten around to the actual gym challenge yet." she stares at the ground. it's one thing to put on a mask and say you'll be a gym leader one day, and it's an entirely different thing to chase after that dream for yourself. maybe this little outing will get her more mentally prepared to take that risk.

at least their pokemon are in good shape, and it's clear to any trained eye they're well taken care of. bright-eyed, with clean and shiny coats, they look around their surroundings, eager for what comes next.

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 15:11:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
She knows first hand how weird it is to be called… something that you’re not, maybe. God knows the pillars of her self-expression are already rotted to their cores.

“Oh, nice. Constellations, right?” she guesses, giving each named Pokemon a small wave. At the mention of the gym challenge, she flaps her hand, like wafting away a bad smell. “Ah, don’t worry about that. I’m 30 and I only have one badge. You got plenty of time-- and the makings of a real good team!”

She puts a hand on her hip and hoists the slipping Mudkip back up. “Today I figured we’d work on defense. Any complaints?”

close tab

played by

newt

julie, heidi hemlock
she/they
february six
lilycove city
pansexual
vlogger
cadet
awards
41 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julian
JULIAN BRIERLEY
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 20:05:43 GMT
JULIAN BRIERLEY Avatar
defense, huh? none of her pokemon have particularly strong defenses-- yet. her mareanie will once it evolves, but for now, it's not particularly tough. this is probably for the best, then, since julian often finds herself relying more on all-out attack than on strategy. "y-yes, ma'am!" panicking, she gives a little salute. oh, that was soooo cringe... can't i just crawl in a hole and die?

julian has their pokemon line up. "let's start with... draco," they decide. "you just evolved, so you're not used to your own body yet..." the toxtricity lights up in response, giving her an annoyed look. teenagers, julian grumbles silently. not like i wasn't like that too...

the electric type moves away from the crowd, standing on the field, waiting for commands. he hasn't ever been in a serious battle before, so this oughta be interesting...

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing